Oni's Armor footsteps make me think I'm the Terminator so that's a plus. Besides, I have been wanting a blood sucking killer for years so this is right up my alley.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oni has to charge his power before he can use it, and I find it interesting and more challenging to play as.
Hillbilly on the other hand is too easy to play as in my opinion.
That being said, I enjoy playing as challenging killer more than the others.
Oni feels less generic to play, and yells a lot. Two things I like.
Hillbilly as I can traverse the map at increased speed whenever i want and not have to wait.
I also feel like a sex icon in my red plaid shirt.
There is hardly anything left that provides the amount of fun you get when you curve a loop and hit that chainsaw.
Oni's power definitely feels satisfying from time to time but it also makes me want to rip my hair out 99% of the time when it doesn't work
Oni's Armor footsteps make me think I'm the Terminator so that's a plus. Besides, I have been wanting a blood sucking killer for years so this is right up my alley.
While the Hillbilly seems to be a great killer, I'm terrible with the chainsaw and I just don't find the Oni interesting.
I feel that the oni has more mobility when I make big turns, something that hillbilly can't.
While I'm still learning Oni, I find him much more entertaining and rewarding than the Hillbilly... I simply suck with the chainsaw.