I once had a survivor who went into the dying state every single time I hit him with Feral Frenzy; I've never had a survivor die multiple times from RBTs...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Or you can use the op Frank's Mix Tape.
I've seen this firsthand. Especially with tampered timer and jiggyboi draws
When Legion have hit everybody in range with its mending, he sometimes chase someone with mend active.
Therefore, I think downed by mending is more common. I have rarely seen people get moried because of pigs reverse bear trap.
Frank's mixtape is still a thing, but its very unseen
I once had a survivor who went into the dying state every single time I hit him with Feral Frenzy; I've never had a survivor die multiple times from RBTs...
;)
I have been killed some times by RBT, but i have never been downed by deep wounds, not after the massive nerf legion got in the plague update.