curious what's the lowest you've seen on the scoreboard

Ive seen a survivor with 7 points before

Comments

  • Lots and lots of zeros.

  • I guess we are not counting all the zeros from when a survivor deems they were downed unfairly? Went against a plague the other night that scored 7k. One of the lower killer scores iv seen.

  • @goat10em said:

    I guess we are not counting all the zeros from when a survivor deems they were downed unfairly? Went against a plague the other night that scored 7k. One of the lower killer scores iv seen.

    Should have clarified that DCs don't count those are guaranteed zeros

  • I dont know how but I once got a 4 when someone dced during the loading screen

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    5 BP is the lowest I've seen.

    Was playing Wraith, No Mither survivor immediately ran into basement at the start of the match, ran back out of the basement, tried to vault the window as I uncloaked, got snapped into the locker instead, which I grabbed them, and then they suicide on the hook. 5 BP due to basement time if I were to take a guess.

    Sadly I don't have a screen shot of that time, but this score is pretty damn close. Almost the same thing happened, except this time I was playing as a survivor.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/863/S6AB0YZ4Z0KQ.png

    This is however the most depressing use of party streamers I have ever seen from someone who didn't DC.

    Ouch. That party streamer hurt my soul

  • About 16. Someone got mown down instantly by a Billy before it even counted as a chase and gave up on first hook.