Solution to the ruin nerf
I'm a hillbilly main sooo...
- Deerstalker
- Infectious Fright
- Knockout
- Thanatophobia
We need something if the devs only give what survivors want.
I'm a hillbilly main sooo...
We need something if the devs only give what survivors want.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I quit being killer main lol
Demogorgon
-Corrupt
-Thana
-STBFL
-Enduring
Doctor
-Iron Grasp
-Agitation
-Insidious
-Monstrous Shrine
-Ebony mori
Oni
-monitor and abuse
-infectious fright
-bbq
-pop goes weasel
or you can trade out monitor and abuse with infectious fright for
-ruin
-surveillance
Exactly what I plan on doing as well, although i'll probably switch becoming a survivor main for a new game all together. I like playing survivor but the replayability isn't as high for me as the killer due to how easy it is imo. Gets boring pretty fast. First im using all my moris though and plan on being as toxic as possible. So strap in motha fukkas ;)