I thought of something really broken for Doctor.

I hear your Static Blast reaches the whole map if you have no terror radius, what if you run Insidious, since with Dark Devotion, you have no TR, you're Static Blast reaches the whole map, so with Insidious, you could standstill and instantly guarantee a madness tier to everyone.

Ouch.

Comments

  • Isn't it tied to your terror radious? This must be a bug

  • Sounds like a bug since its tied to your Terror Radius.

    Could be one of those bugs where when you reduce something to 0 (or less) it, or something tied to it, roll around and become an extremely high number. They'll probably have to address this because it might become a core playstyle on the Doctor to map-wide blast the survivors.

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    Sounds like a bug since its tied to your Terror Radius.

    Could be one of those bugs where when you reduce something to 0 (or less) it, or something tied to it, roll around and become an extremely high number. They'll probably have to address this because it might become a core playstyle on the Doctor to map-wide blast the survivors.

    That how gandhi started building nukes. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Yea lol.

    Essentially: "I am so passive I want to go to war with everyone and nuke it all."