Saw Datamined leaks for new demo skin... HYPED
When do you think the stranger things skins will be coming out? As much as I hate to say it I will gladly throw down some money for them.
When do you think the stranger things skins will be coming out? As much as I hate to say it I will gladly throw down some money for them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Haven't seen them, got a link?
I may have to buy a THIRD complete cosmetic set for Steve!!!!
Can't waaaaaait!
One week ago I was talking about how nice it would be if they'd release Nancy's Snowball dress. 👀
I'm all happy now, got the jacket skin I wanted and now the dress. ❤️