if the hatch is now always spawning at the end of games DELETE KEYS
whats the point of having a key if the hatch is only spawning at the end of the game. we've all seen it you look for that hatch and then when you find it you know you already checked there. keys are now a joke. might as well just delete them
Comments
What? Unless I missed something the hatch still appears as usual - when the survivors have done 1 more generator than the amount of survivors alive. 3 survivors alive = 4 gens, 2 survivors alive = 3 gens and so on.
I'm not sure, I've had hatches spawn in my LOS as the last gen is powered. Although I've also had hatches not open in a 1 v 1 non EGC situation. Anything is possible!!!
The point is to have people use their keys when it is fair. On the endgame you had plenty of time to react to the key, by looking at the survivor and tunneling him. The only unbalanced thing of keys is 2 people escaping with 2 gens left, 3 with one or even 4 when you have a full endgame build