The End is Near

tenor.gif

The year is 2020 the devs have nerfed nurse so hard she has the lowest pick rate in the game, and are going after ruin. After many moons of feedback and suggestions to leave it as is they are ignoring posts regarding anything related to ruin. The killer population is dwindling with more "i'm quitting" posts on the forums every day. I fear that what me and many others call their favorite game will soon be no more. We may be under grave circumstances but we are what we call a community, and we must not give up hope, keep voicing your opinions and don't be afraid to hit the post button. Best of luck friends.

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • @MiniPixels said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/193/57YHE2LOIUJL.gif

    The year is 2020 the devs have nerfed nurse so hard she has the lowest pick rate in the game, and are going after ruin. After many moons of feedback and suggestions to leave it as is they are ignoring posts regarding anything related to ruin. The killer population is dwindling with more "i'm quitting" posts on the forums every day. I fear that what me and many others call their favorite game will soon be no more. We may be under grave circumstances but we are what we call a community, and we must not give up hope, keep voicing your opinions and don't be afraid to hit the post button. Best of luck friends.

    Amen XD

    Basically I play almost only this game since quite a while, played since early 2017 and got addicted by it, I saw it growing and I saw it changing, I am afraid that now I'm watching it dying.

  • I think most folks have just given up at this point. It would seem folks are completely disenchanted by the continued and blatant dismissal of large-scale feedback time and time again. I'm beginning to think that, yeah, maybe it's time.

  • @Actually_Jesus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/119159/the-end-is-near

    Eh, may be bad advice. People voicing their opinions have been mysteriously and uncharacteristically going quiet on the forums.

    First the chatter

    Then they scatter

    One by one

    They lose their fun

    A pretty good job so far

    Killer perks hit by a car

    Slowly they disappear

    Because the end is near

    While survivors over behavior fawn

    Chanting their cry, "Hex: Ruin is gone!"

  • @Cetren said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/982956#Comment_982956

    First the chatter

    Then they scatter

    One by one

    They lose their fun

    A pretty good job so far

    Killer perks hit by a car

    Slowly they disappear

    Because the end is near

    While survivors over behavior fawn

    Chanting their cry, "Hex: Ruin is gone!"

    I'm impressed

  • Okay bye. I plan on adapting and overcoming. Less killers means shorter wait times for me so whatever.


  • @Cetren said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/982956#Comment_982956

    First the chatter

    Then they scatter

    One by one

    They lose their fun

    A pretty good job so far

    Killer perks hit by a car

    Slowly they disappear

    Because the end is near

    While survivors over behavior fawn

    Chanting their cry, "Hex: Ruin is gone!"

    That was..... beautiful

  • Some people think you are being hyperbolic. I disagree. Killer mains have been taking blows from the devs for awhile now. If they don't revert this change or address gen speed in another way, this game will go down the tubes.

  • This game is taking a route similar to World of Warcraft, the devs making ridiculous decisions and not understanding balance of their own game.

    Except WoW is still alive because it reaches millions of players at one point... DBD does not have a cushion like that. One big mass exodus would be hard to recover from.

    No I don’t believe all killers will quit, but I think a large amount will either stop playing or switch to only survivors.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    This game is taking a route similar to World of Warcraft, the devs making ridiculous decisions and not understanding balance of their own game.

    Except WoW is still alive because it reaches millions of players at one point... DBD does not have a cushion like that. One big mass exodus would be hard to recover from.

    No I don’t believe all killers will quit, but I think a large amount will either stop playing or switch to only survivors.

    Your right, I also think a lot of knowledgeable players that will be able to survive without ruin will stay with the game. As far as myself, I'll probably lose games more often without ruin, but that's about it.

  • @Cetren said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/982956#Comment_982956

    First the chatter

    Then they scatter

    One by one

    They lose their fun

    A pretty good job so far

    Killer perks hit by a car

    Slowly they disappear

    Because the end is near

    While survivors over behavior fawn

    Chanting their cry, "Hex: Ruin is gone!"

    Except most survivors seem agree it was a bad change.