Hah get R Cay Oh'd
Ruin better need and now id no gud haah r k ohd now ruiyn suck get rek nub.
This thread was made by the No Killer ๐๐๐ gang
Ruin better need and now id no gud haah r k ohd now ruiyn suck get rek nub.
This thread was made by the No Killer ๐๐๐ gang
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I personally totally don't think it was a buff, really get rekt
I'm so confused
Look at the viper slithering in
What does this mean in english
also by a 3 year old apparently
It's simplified enchantment table, with that being said,
*#_!+ยฅฯรทโ X2+(0) %โ{ยฐ={{
Love how half the thread is banned lol
On behalf of The mobile community we would like to apologise for accidently letting this 12 Yr old sneak out of our red stain we will try out best to make sure that they don't harass this forum again.
You do realize I made this over half a year ago right? Even I don't know what it says.
It's art
ENGLISH MF DO YOU KNOW IT?
Why are people commenting on this thread now? This is like king Tut's tomb
Don't know who unearthed it, but it's fun hahaha