Put this in the game
Give us a feature where you can blacklist certain players like in Street fighter v i would rather wait a bit longer than to encounter certain low climax having ######### on killer and survivor side.
Can you do that? It would certainly be one of the more welcome changes.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Sorry to break it to you, but this is not something they want at all.
The reasoning is that anyone can then block players who play in a way they don't like, even though it's a legit way to play.
And they don't want people to block for that reason.
You realise that player would be knowingly making the player base smaller for themself. I'm talking about blacklisting literal stalkers and/or toxic players.
It works for fighting games.
I know what you mean.
I hope you also know what i mean: They don't want you to abuse this feature.
"Hey I didn't like this killer that camped me, better block him and never play against him….hey this killer downed me, ill block and won't deal with it"
Eventually you'll block everyone
Also what if I am a killer, can I just break swfs if I block someone?
Instead of being negative and trying to insinuate I think killers who camp are toxic/######### which I don't btw. Please make your comment constructive.
I'm talking about blacklisting literal stalkers that put my online aliases on mori lists and/or stream snipe.
Also I don't see you giving any solutions to stream snipers/e-stalkers. I don't appreciate you saying that I will blacklist everyone, I'm putting up a option for the devs a option that works in other games the least you could do is be constructive instead of trying to paint it in a bad light.
Feel free to chime in with solutions to stream snipers/stalkers if you think you have better ones.
Don't put ttv in your name and in your profile?
In response to your swf inquiry I have no solution for that. Swf is the root of many problems this game has I merely wanted to put a idea out there a idea that companies like capcom have faith in.
I don't I'm a victim of my own success. You can say that but it doesn't really solve the problems the big dbd streamers have they are the most susceptible to stream sniping and they have to suffer it. My idea while not perfect was at least something to ponder.
You could blacklist someones profile and they could just make another and buy the game again if they were that obsessed it's not perfect but at least someone is trying to put forth ideas to help no?
Soo this idea is just to help streamers not get stream snipping, even though it's not a bannable offence and can be easily stopped by making your name something different like some big streamers allready do
allright