CHANGE DOCTOR'S CHASE MUSIC ITS BAD
It sounds so weird. It reminds me so much of Oni's. To me, The Doctor should have a more high pitched terror radius. Something scary and eerier. Right now it's also really quiet tbh.
It sounds so weird. It reminds me so much of Oni's. To me, The Doctor should have a more high pitched terror radius. Something scary and eerier. Right now it's also really quiet tbh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agree , his music is just...no
I don't know why they chose this new music for him. It's not fitting at all.
I get headaches when i listen to it. Its lazy in my opinion and exctreamly boring. I dont get how fan made ones are more creative than the actuall music team.
I like having the unique music but Doctors in particular gives me a headache hearing it.
Good to hear that iam not alone about getting headaches about this theme
I’m pretty sure this is just the rough draft of his chase theme. Both Demogorgon and Oni’s chase themes were changed upon the final release.
I personally think the chase theme he got is alright. I neither like or dislike it.
Meh, I like it
It reminds me of Thomas the train KEKW
Scary and eerier like this fan-made https://youtu.be/y90A4uYwISc
Agreed. Could we get something more horror-esque? I know this is an action game, but let's just pretend we're still trying to fill that horror niche, hmm..
personally, i'd love it if they replaced the theme with jon rob's fan-made version of it!
but i can see where they're trying to go with it. i'd say give them a little bit more time, as it's a music draft after all. it definitely sounds a bit unfinished, so it might need more tweaking and stuff.
Maybe try turning the volume down. It could be giving you a headache because of your volume. As for thinking it’s boring, it could seem boring to you because your expectations were too specific.
Also, *extremely
Mr. Envy has made some really good killer chase music.
I feel like I'm the only person who really likes the Doctor chase music, but I listen to a lot of electric wub wub music so it's probably just right up my alley lol
It's so hard to tell if you are actually on a chase, or if he is close...