Question on Doc rework
I main Doctor, and I have him at Prestige 1 and have a lot of addons I've been hoarding. When this update goes live, will I lose the addons I have and will he reset to level 0?
I main Doctor, and I have him at Prestige 1 and have a lot of addons I've been hoarding. When this update goes live, will I lose the addons I have and will he reset to level 0?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Some of the add ons are just changed to the newer ones. I don't think any will be lost, just changed.
That's good! Otherwise I was going to go burn through them for fun