guys I'm scared to play a killer...
not because I am afraid of failure, but because I am afraid of winning ...
what I'm talking about?, if we take something that has recently won games like Spirit, Nurse, Ruin, we see with our own eyes that these things are removed (nerfed, what's the difference?)
I'm just aiming at the fact that if we play something that is good and wins the games, then the developers will remove it, I could play even several hundred matches in a row with my nurse with "slug build", always stay with me 4/5 gens so even without ruin I still can do it, the same things, but I'm scared, I'm scared for another nerf for us, like ######### is going on, players like me are scared to play game, bc they're afraid of another nerf...like rly devs, u miss a point of asymmetrical multiplayer games, learn how to do it
Comments
My guess is they are too afraid to lose the SWF population which almost certainly is the main cashcow for their cosmetic shop.
They also seemingly don't play killer, and if they do it's at an extremely casual level. They have no idea what playing killer is like against an actual good team of survivors which is why we keep getting balance around new players and really only survivors as of late.
Yea, ty man you're very helpful
slug build, LOL
Yeah I doubt those work anymore with all the anti-slug changes. Maybe against potatoes but what doesn't work on them?
I don't think that the developers are ignorant of the imbalance issues at high level. i think its more that they willingly cater to the casuals because of money.
Behaviour tried to make the competitve level more bearable in the past, and this didn't get them anywhere in terms of getting new players. History has shown that killers will always play the game, no matter how imbalanced it is (even with litteral infinites more than enough people played killer). So Behaviour are now reversing it back, to attract new players. And looking at Steamcharts, it appears to work. Since Novemebre, when the first killer nerfs rolled out, the average playercount on Steam is at an all time high, and continues to grow.