Whose is the best?
in Polls
Whose chase music for the Doctor is the best?
Whose chase music for the Doctor is the best?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Demogorgon has best chase music no discussion.
But Jon has better one for doc
Trust me mate,demos chase music is perfect.I actually like the version from the Demos POV the way it is.
I like the Standard Chase music and Terror Radius. I really hope for an option to turn individual Chase Musics off, for me, it was fitting to have it with Myers only, then Demogorgon came, but I thought it was part of the License Deal. Then Oni and now Doc...
I dont like them, I would prefer the original Chase Music and Terror Radius, even tho I might be the minority here.