Does iron will now ignore stridor?

someone was playing the ptb and said this so is it true? If so this is a awful change

Comments

  • I didn't notice anything but if that's true then it's probably unintentional and will be fixed when the patch is officially out.

  • Probably more sound bugs. I wonder how they release all these updates without even testing them.

  • I think that it is a bug because the values that are positive to YOU are additive and negative ones are multiplicative.

    This is how it is calculated, and they are additive:

    100% (Normal grunts of pain sound) -100% (iron will) =0

    0+50% (from stridor) = 50%

    If they were multiplicative:

    100%x 0% x 0.5=0%

    As you can see they are different and they won't plan to change it because if everything turns multiplicative now a few combinations will break the game.

    Negative things like the increased penalty when bumping into objects as hillbilly from add-ons is multiplicative.