[GENS] An idea to be more fun.
It's simple, and you should look at it soon, because we have been using the same repair mechanics for 2 years and ... too easy to repair a generator.
I propose the following idea:
- Separate the two zones "Great Skill Check" and "Good Skill Check". Each X seconds may appear only one of the zones, both areas appearing randomly. Therefore, we will make the repair not always successful, since sometimes only one "Great Skill Check" zone will appear as if it were a DS STRIKE.
In short, when we repair a generator, the Great or Good area may appear randomly, so if the Great zone appears, there is a possibility that the repair will be a bit complicated.
I think this would be a good change and very simple. What do you think?
Comments
Yes, the skillcheck is too unexpected and very easy to hit. Another idea would be to make it random whether the pointer goes clockwise or counterclockwise
Remember about the low-ranks. Adapting, I know, but before proposing something think about "How would I react to this when I first saw the game?"