Nice to see BHVR listened to the feedback about the rift.

Then chose to ignore it and dump out another batch of terrible recoloured charms again.

Comments

  • Don't you just love having 4 of the same charm whose only purpose is to provide exposition dumps on certain characters?

  • eh figures all battle passes have something that's reskins dbds is just charms

  • @Mc_Harty said:

    Don't you just love having 4 of the same charm whose only purpose is to provide exposition dumps on certain characters?

    Yeah, wouldn't want to accidentally make charms that relate to that lore, just a random symbol for the character 5 times with a different photoshop filter applied.

  • I agree that there's probably going to end up being some less desirable things like reskins or charms or whatever as filler content. Anyway I think the most important part is that it's still obtainable, so I'm just waiting to see the live product and see how many fragments we'd get from the tome this time around. Last time it was a little underwhelming.