Face camping Freddy

I think this is the funniest thing I have ever saw and a waste of time as most Survivors can just run and grab before you put them in the dream world.


Lol but the thought of a face camping Freddy is hilerious like why do it.

I had no words for the kid ... Of course he lost

Comments

  • Yes that's pretty poor. Also saw a billy last night with monitor and abuse which I thought was pretty strange!

  • @Rex_Huin said:
    Yes that's pretty poor. Also saw a billy last night with monitor and abuse which I thought was pretty strange!

    Billy with M&A can be quite good if you know what you're doing.

  • @feffrey said:
    I think this is the funniest thing I have ever saw and a waste of time as most Survivors can just run and grab before you put them in the dream world.

    Lol but the thought of a face camping Freddy is hilerious like why do it.

    I had no words for the kid ... Of course he lost

    YOu cant even facecamp with a normal killer anymore because of the hook angle thing.
    As freddy, survivors can literally run through you because you have no hitbox until you pulled them into dream.... nice "facecamping"

  • Freddy can't face camp.
    He's physically not able to do that. 
    Please learn what face camping is instead of throwing this accusation around.
  • He's more like face watching.