Toxic Survivor perks
I currently run a few toxic perks as a survivor and im a die hard flashlight saver. I love pallet looping and infinite run around
But I feel I need to do more .I started running and gesturing at the killer
What are some other "OP perks for survivors?
I run dead hard
Burst sprint
Borrowed time
Unbreakable
But I feel I need to do more .I started running and gesturing at the killer
What are some other "OP perks for survivors?
I run dead hard
Burst sprint
Borrowed time
Unbreakable
Comments
Don't start crying when you get camped lol.
He'll look at my perks and get even more triggered because I had perks that negated each other.
I ran 4 perks that negated each other one time and got hate mail
Also running DeJa Vu triggers killers for some reason
The only perk I really use is Dead hard the other slots are just random or staples perks like decisive strike, urban evasion and self care
But I love using Dead hard to charge at the killer then 360 him to hide behind something close
Decisive strike, Self care, Object Of Obsession and Unbreakable (the best toxic build)
Why? 0 respect for the killer, personally if I see a survivor with a object of obsession, I tunneling him because I usually playing the trapper and he deactivates my traps.
"REEEEEEEEE WHY THEY CAMP ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, MOOOOOOM I ######### MY PANTS AGAIN" - I give you 2 weeks, and you will be back here bitching about killers. And I bet you are insulting killers as well on the endgame chat.
I would give him a day till he starts crying about being camped.
If your goal playing a game is to piss off another human being? Well, if they get you, be assured they are going to make you exit the game as quickly as possible.