Queue times
So....usually I topped out my rank at 10 or 9. Recently somehow it managed to get to 5, now it takes forever to find a game as a survivor?
I'm on ps4 and I know I've heard if long queue times before, but is this normal?
So....usually I topped out my rank at 10 or 9. Recently somehow it managed to get to 5, now it takes forever to find a game as a survivor?
I'm on ps4 and I know I've heard if long queue times before, but is this normal?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, it's like between 3 and 8 minutes (I play on xbox) but on killers it's almost instant:)