If BHVR wants to kill his own game they just need to do this:

Nerf the Hillbilly.

I assure you that the killer playerbase will drop to negative numbers if they nerf the hillbilly. He is the most balanced killer in the game, powerful but at the same time loopable as an m1 killer. He is the perfect killer and this game needs more killers with a high skill cap like him. Most of the people at red ranks, killers and survivors, love him.

If you ever touch the hillbilly I think this forum will explode more than ever.



Btw, Yeah I know BHVR doesn't want to kill their own game, this is just a "warning" for them. Just don't do that.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Since his add-ons are not following the rule it will get changed soon so this might become true.

  • @Akhaten said:

    Since his add-ons are not following the rule it will get changed soon so this might become true.

    Actually, I want a rework for his add-ons. They are pretty boring and some of them like the Carburetor Tuning Guide are pretty overpowered in my opinion. But if they touch his basekit...

  • @Groxiverde said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/977081#Comment_977081

    Actually, I want a rework for his add-ons. They are pretty boring and some of them like the Carburetor Tuning Guide are pretty overpowered in my opinion. But if they touch his basekit...

    They will prolly add a cool down.. that seems to be their plan on every killer now...r.i.p

  • @Groxiverde said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/977081#Comment_977081

    Actually, I want a rework for his add-ons. They are pretty boring and some of them like the Carburetor Tuning Guide are pretty overpowered in my opinion. But if they touch his basekit...

    Unfortunately reworking addons is slightly touching their basekit and we know what slightly means >.>

  • Yeah. Idk, they can add gasoline for example xD And Billy will charge his ability like Huntress in lockers. Probably it's the next aim to whine for survivor mains.

  • If they want to kill it, they can just make you unabe to pass a pop-up message at the title screen.

  • @Boss said:

    If they want to kill it, they can just make you unabe to pass a pop-up message at the title screen.

    Yeah that's another good example of how to kill this game lmao

    But mine it's more likely to happen

  • I thought you were going to say keep doing what they are doing.

  • @Shindu said:

    Yeah. Idk, they can add gasoline for example xD And Billy will charge his ability like Huntress in lockers. Probably it's the next aim to whine for survivor mains.

    shhhh don't give them ideas to nerf billy

    @silverwolf4455 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/977092#Comment_977092

    They will prolly add a cool down.. that seems to be their plan on every killer now...r.i.p

    seems like it. and one of the first thing i read as a new player a few years ago was that killers share a few common traits but they each have a unique ability. i guess that uniqueness will soon mean different cooldown duration (or number of cooldowns)

  • he doesn’t have a high skill cap. Just walk behind a survivor while holding the power button and instant down

  • @kate_best_girl said:

    he doesn’t have a high skill cap. Just walk behind a survivor while holding the power button and instant down

    Yeah that maybe works with an instasaw /bad survivors. Good survivors will force you to m1 them by vaulting a window or by pallet looping.

    Watch some good dbd streamers who main survivor. They rarely get hit by the chainsaw.

  • @Groxiverde said:

    Nerf the Hillbilly.

    I assure you that the killer playerbase will drop to negative numbers if they nerf the hillbilly. He is the most balanced killer in the game, powerful but at the same time loopable as an m1 killer. He is the perfect killer and this game needs more killers with a high skill cap like him. Most of the people at red ranks, killers and survivors, love him.

    If you ever touch the hillbilly I think this forum will explode more than ever.

    Btw, Yeah I know BHVR doesn't want to kill their own game, this is just a "warning" for them. Just don't do that.

    It will happen. He will be used more now that map pressure is going to be much more important. We all know what happens to killers that are used a lot and have success.

  • First they came for the Freddys, and I did not speak out—

       Because I was not a Freddy.

    Then they came for the Legions, and I did not speak out—

       Because I was not a Legion.

    Then they came for the Nurses, and I did not speak out—

       Because I was not a Nurse.

    Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

    -Me, 2020 when they end up killing Billy but play it off like a good thing because "Oh look we gave him ultra rares so he can fill his brand new gauge bar slightly faster!"

    We all know it's just a matter of time before they bring every killer down to be rank 20 friendly based on the tone of their latest "designer notes" post :(

  • @Groxiverde said:

    Nerf the Hillbilly.

    I assure you that the killer playerbase will drop to negative numbers if they nerf the hillbilly. He is the most balanced killer in the game, powerful but at the same time loopable as an m1 killer. He is the perfect killer and this game needs more killers with a high skill cap like him. Most of the people at red ranks, killers and survivors, love him.

    If you ever touch the hillbilly I think this forum will explode more than ever.

    Btw, Yeah I know BHVR doesn't want to kill their own game, this is just a "warning" for them. Just don't do that.

    I am afraid you are too late. They already stated that his addons and the addons of bubba will receive a rework. Look at nurse, so prepare for it.

  • @RuneStarr said:

    First they came for the Freddys, and I did not speak out—

       Because I was not a Freddy.

    Then they came for the Legions, and I did not speak out—

       Because I was not a Legion.

    Then they came for the Nurses, and I did not speak out—

       Because I was not a Nurse.

    Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

    -Me, 2020 when they end up killing Billy but play it off like a good thing because "Oh look we gave him ultra rares so he can fill his brand new gauge bar slightly faster!"

    We all know it's just a matter of time before they bring every killer down to be rank 20 friendly based on the tone of their latest "designer notes" post :(

    That isn't a bad thing.

    I think the reason why low rank killers are being matched with red rank killers is due to a lack of red rank killers. The mm gives up at a certain point and matches you with whatever this will however drive even the noobs away and the ones that deranked to be spared from these stressfull matches.

    At some point, survivor will start to complain about fixing their matchmaking as it takes way too long to find a match. This is maybe the thing bhvr needs in order to realize that they made it so undesirable to play killer that they need to change aspects of it.

    Maybe it is too late by then and some can sit back and say told you so.

  • @Groxiverde said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/977081#Comment_977081

    Actually, I want a rework for his add-ons. They are pretty boring and some of them like the Carburetor Tuning Guide are pretty overpowered in my opinion. But if they touch his basekit...

    Very possible. Look at the Nurse. The community wanted her add-ons changed and BHVR nerfed her basekit.

  • Or just let this whole patch go through xD The dead is slow but it will come... look at all the feedbacks, which they are not listening.