Hiding wraith players
If any of you do this why do you do it and what do you do while hiding?
If any of you do this why do you do it and what do you do while hiding?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
m i n d g a m e s
I mean wraiths that hide all game not wraiths that cloak mid chase
With this ruin nerf....
All bets are off
I had a really good team as Wraith, I killed 2 at 2 gens left, 2 people left, I downed the 2nd to last person and went into cloaked mode, I stood on the downed survivor and waited for the last one to come, I ended the chase quick, they thought I was looking for them around gens so they foolishly came right to me.