I’ll admit it

Even though the Hex : Ruin Perk was changed. And it made me have some doubts.

I will admit the amount of effort and love put into the new Lery’s map is astounding and it makes me happy to see that the right steps are being made into improving the overall look and gameplay of DBD. You guys deserve a pat on the back and Thank You for a new Visually amazing Map. Along with changes to help the overall health of DBD

Comments

  • I agree that Lerys looks good. But visuals alone don't make a game.

  • Yeah. If anyone gets bonuses at bhvr I hope it's the design team.

  • @SpacemanOnTheCouch said:

    No one's criticising them for design and artwork. In fact, there's a lot of positive aspects of the game which we should all be extremely thankful to them for.

    However, at this moment in time, BHVR have also made an incredibly ridiculous nerf to one of the most used Killers perks in the game, and at a moments notice.

    This nerf completely contradicts what was being asked for on the forums i.e. new objectives / ideas to combat gen speed, and instead encourages gen rushing and slower regression. All because survivors found it annoying.

    It's nice you take the time to thank them for their map design, and I'm glad you did. Just don't let it take away from the fact they've treated their community pretty unfairly.

    You have to also acknowledge that since ruin no longer is in the game. Their is nothing stopping them from finally looking at gen speeds and getting valuable data about if the games go by to slow or to fast. That’s why they had to do what they did. Since ruin was used in almost every game. It’s hard to consider proper values on what should be touched and what shouldn’t.