@AshleyWB
Let’s pull a vote:
All in Favor, type: Yay
All Opposed; ######### off.
Bump
I was promised a poll.
🤬
@LustForBP said:@AshleyWB
@LustForBP said:
Yay
I have spoken.
This is NOT the poll I was promised 😠 DOWNVOTE
Noooo. They took my power to DOWNVOTE away💀
As a survivor main I am entitled to downvote killer main posts.
Also Yay , I'll cleanse him myself.
@AshleyWB said:This is NOT the poll I was promised 😠 DOWNVOTENoooo. They took my power to DOWNVOTE away💀
@AshleyWB said:
No no no! We NEED a Hex Totem Killer.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bump
I was promised a poll.
🤬
Yay
I have spoken.
This is NOT the poll I was promised 😠 DOWNVOTE
Noooo. They took my power to DOWNVOTE away💀
As a survivor main I am entitled to downvote killer main posts.
Also Yay , I'll cleanse him myself.
No no no! We NEED a Hex Totem Killer.