Oni is FUN again! THX <3
I cannot even describe how important this change is to me. He feels indescribably good again. First I had a bad feeling about the "hard cap" change, but he is just perfect. This change alone shows again that the devs can't be as survivor biased as many people here say. Sometimes you just have to say thanks. But honestly I didn't really care about the ruin change anyway.
Plot twist: The hard cap doesn't work as intended. Oni will be unfun again after the bug fix.
Comments
I'm glad to hear this. As a console player he felt so miserable to play as due to his turn being so damn slow. If the hard cap is the same as before this is a buff because he can turn fast and react but still stop where he should.
Now if only nurse had her sensitivity chamged on console when she blinks
I actually don't know how the effect will be on console. It should be the same, but we never know.
I’m enjoying him on console. I’ve been playing him post-nerf and it’s fine.