Hiding Rank is not okay
Ruin changes are fine, If survivor rank becomes hidden on the endgame screen I will stop playing this game, fix the matchmaking.
Ruin changes are fine, If survivor rank becomes hidden on the endgame screen I will stop playing this game, fix the matchmaking.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ruin changes are fine
I will stop playing the game
Based survivor main
Rank 1 both sides, nice try
Look at the patch notes they just dropped. They removed this change.
It should never have been an idea in the first place, a ranking systems only purpose is so people play with and against players of similar skill level, if the matchmaking is so bad that they want to hide the info, that's messed up.
I agree. I'm glad they removed the change.