What's the point of removing ranks in the post match lobby?
I'm just curious as to what the motive to doing this is ? if any devs could answer this it would be nice! I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering why
I'm just curious as to what the motive to doing this is ? if any devs could answer this it would be nice! I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering why
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait what? This is the first I'm hearing of this
Haha it's obvious. Now you can't complain that you've been matched like rank 15 killer Vs red ranks cause you won't see it. Same goes for rank 15 killer Vs full rank 20s. No complains cause people won't know. Why fix matchmaking when you can make it disappear ;D
Yep they are just gonna hide the crappy matchmaking.
Let's hide it rather than fix it.
Well I'll be asking everyone what rank they are at at the end of the game.
Good try devs. Your move!
I swear these devs are something else..