"Gg EZ"
Get ready, my fellow killers! Toxicity will be at an all-time high, since you didn't apply enough map pressure on a map the size of 7 football fields and don't have ruin! (Don't forget about low mobility killers, folks!)
Get ready, my fellow killers! Toxicity will be at an all-time high, since you didn't apply enough map pressure on a map the size of 7 football fields and don't have ruin! (Don't forget about low mobility killers, folks!)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It will be. Survivors complained about tunneling and slugging before. It's about to get real ugly.
I'll probably play doc a few times to test him out then take a good ol' break
I have no thoughts on doc as I have never once played as him. I always like going against him because he is so easy to loop.
Hopefully he'll be a better chaser now, since that seems to be what the devs were going for. But who knows?
Gonna use all my hundreds of moris before the patch goes live.
And gonna quit the game after that :)
I took Ruin out of all of my builds today and all I've gotten, even playing "fair", is teabags, gen rushing, d/c's, and SWF using BT/DS/Infinite Heals to get escapes they don't deserve
I believe you. I don't think you will be able to play fair against good survivors anymore unfortunately
"git gud"