One last thing, ruin isn't the only band aid fix but matchmaking too

In the patch notes the devs noted that you would no longer be able to see anyone's ranks on the scoreboard. So now you won't be able to see ranks at all. Which is a band aid fix to get the community to stop complaining how your rank1 solo survivor aS$ just played with three ranks 20's and a rank 15 killer. Like i just played a solo game at rank 3... My team was all red rank but the killer was a rank 10. My mates bullied him at the god loop that still exist on pallet works of misery.

Comments

  • @TooKoolFoU said:

    In the patch notes the devs noted that you would no longer be able to see anyone's ranks on the scoreboard. So now you won't be able to see ranks at all. Which is a band aid fix to get the community to stop complaining how your rank1 solo survivor aS$ just played with three ranks 20's and a rank 15 killer. Like i just played a solo game at rank 3... My team was all red rank but the killer was a rank 10. My mates bullied him at the god loop that still exist on pallet works of misery.

    I had the same but on blood lodge. A grand total of 3 hooks (1 after gens were done) with ruin.

  • @TooKoolFoU said:

    In the patch notes the devs noted that you would no longer be able to see anyone's ranks on the scoreboard. So now you won't be able to see ranks at all. Which is a band aid fix to get the community to stop complaining how your rank1 solo survivor aS$ just played with three ranks 20's and a rank 15 killer. Like i just played a solo game at rank 3... My team was all red rank but the killer was a rank 10. My mates bullied him at the god loop that still exist on pallet works of misery.

    Whenever I'm playing solo survivor and I have one of those matches where some poor low-rank killer gets bullied by my higher-ranking teammates, I turn off the game for the night. Those kinds of matches just kill any semblance of fun.

    I guess I won't know for sure when that happens, anymore. I'll just have to assume every time me and at least one other survivor escape the killer was low rank and I should feel bad and quit for the night.