What's one thing you like to see... and one you dont
I like seeing a pre game lobby ready up in 10 seconds
I don't like seeing Insidious 3peat on bloodwebs
I like seeing a pre game lobby ready up in 10 seconds
I don't like seeing Insidious 3peat on bloodwebs
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like seeing useful add ons and I hate seeing ebony mori's I've never liked using them
@ocafghanistan
Same on the add on part
But sadly I used a few moris... I try to wait till death hook (unless the survivor Sabo my hooks)
Love long matches
Hate those 5mins or less matches
Unfortunately it looks like I'll be seeing a LOT more. That is if I keep playing when these surv. Qs become 1hr waits.
@Joekillu
I do enjoy a long match too... it means everyone had to actually play the game
I hate short matches... either the killer or survivors made too many misplays