Aight, who uses huntress’s lullaby

Come on, I can’t be the only one. This is possibly one of my favorite killer hexes just cause I enjoy hearing people fail generators, even sounds like a musical



I call it musical gens

Comments

  • Huntress lullaby would be better if it made the skillcheck zone smaller every token

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Huntress lullaby would be better if it made the skillcheck zone smaller every token

    Ah man, I would love to hear even more failed skillchecks

    It would bring me to tears of joy

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    I do...

    Do you enjoy hearing the sounds of generators failing too?

  • I hardly use Hex perks of any kind unless I don't have many perk choices on my Killers. I just find them too unreliable.

    My guilty pleasure is Devour Hope, and I'll admit it's mostly useless. I run it for fun, not efficiency.

  • Why would we use this perk? Behavior's logic is this:

    a) Killers shouldn't have something to slow the game down with little effort from the killer.

    Idiots missing skillchecks without us doing anything about it lines up with that. Granted it doesn't always slow down the game, it potentially can with people blowing up generators.

    b) Skill check randomization makes a perk bad.

    Hmm... lullaby relies on skill checks...

    c) Is not "fun" for survivors

    Insta circles for explosions is fun for people? I mean it is for killer's because it's hilarious, but I can't see that being a survivor thing

    d) Punishes new players who can't hit skill checks

    Yep, this will definitely happen... if you can't hit skill checks with a loud blaring noise and a delay, they sure as hell aren't when it's faster or instant. Yes I know they said great skill checks, but this perk relies on people missing them totally.

    Sounds like lullaby needs a nerf now!

  • @Divinitye9 said:

    Why would we use this perk? Behavior's logic is this:

    a) Killers shouldn't have something to slow the game down with little effort from the killer.

    Idiots missing skillchecks without us doing anything about it lines up with that. Granted it doesn't always slow down the game, it potentially can with people blowing up generators.

    b) Skill check randomization makes a perk bad.

    Hmm... lullaby relies on skill checks...

    c) Is not "fun" for survivors

    Insta circles for explosions is fun for people? I mean it is for killer's because it's hilarious, but I can't see that being a survivor thing

    d) Punishes new players who can't hit skill checks

    Yep, this will definitely happen... if you can't hit skill checks with a loud blaring noise and a delay, they sure as hell aren't when it's faster or instant. Yes I know they said great skill checks, but this perk relies on people missing them totally.

    Sounds like lullaby needs a nerf now!

    Never really got why it doesn't increase skillcheck chances that way the survivor is most likely to fail

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/971729#Comment_971729

    Never really got why it doesn't increase skillcheck chances that way the survivor is most likely to fail

    Because that's "frustrating to play against".

  • Huntress Lullaby is good in theory but by the time it gets stacks to be effective it's cleansed. It'll be better than new Ruin though so maybe we'll start seeing it more.

  • Every now and again...for laughs... never really expect to get it to 5. 🤷‍♂️

  • @TheHoodiedOne

    No... they stop working on gens at that point