Sloppy Butcher question
First off the new Sbutcher is a nice perk. It's great for those pesky SWF body block teams.
Does it apply to killer powers as well? The description for it is quite ambiguous saying "succesfull attacks".
I assumed it was basic attacks only but I just ate a huntress hatchet and sloppy butcher popped up.
Comments
Did the Huntress have the perk? Maybe she had an add-on that gives you Mangled or Hemorrhage
You mean the status effect icon, not a perk icon.
The chainsaw has an addon for that, it doesn't mean that's the perk "sloppy butcher".
I believe that sloppy butcher should also speed up the bleed out rate. Making Sloppy Butcher a must have for slug builds.
Yeah definitely was the perk. Like the green perk icon popped up under mangled and hemorrhage when it struck.
Might be glitched or international no clue.
Can confirm it seems to work with billy chainsaw.
Used speed limiter in Gideon and could visibly see the hemorrhage effect.
If anyone cares it works with LF as well.
So Billy, Huntress, LF character powers get SButcher applied to hit.
Nice! Almost like Franklin's Demise, pre-nerf.
Since the developers are so adamant that Sloppy Butcher now effectively counter SC to the point where they don't think that they need to nerf SC.. I guess we'll just have to wait until Sloppy Butcher gets nerfed to only work with M1 attacks.