thank you for ruin nerf
finally, only good killers with skill can get their 4k now. with ruin any baby killer could get 4k's without any real effort. don't listen to the crying killer mains, they never admit, that the kill ratio is above 2.0 , which is too high as an average. they never admit that actually the killers are too op.
survivors got their pallet vacuum, self care, balanced landing, exhaustion, insta heal, DS etc. nerfed already. it's only fair to nerf killers now.
inbefore killer mains crying in this thread.
Comments
🤣🤣🤣
Spot the rank 20!
Yeah, let's take away just BT and DS for a week and see how many survivors can stay above green ranks.
At this point I don't care about pips I'm just gonna slug every game
thx for mentioning the DS nerf we also had.
Pretty much this. Knockout is going to make a resurgence.
see, finally you try out new builds! this will be much more fun
I use neither, but are nice imo.
I’m just gonna tunnel the crap out of them, if I decided to play killer. I’ll probably just play Freddy or spirit so I could always get to the hook asap and down them again. Devs can’t figure out how to make the game less stressful and more fun for killers? Then I won’t care if I make survivors miserable.
So, a rank 20 walks into a bar...
Survivor keeps a lot op, if the killer loses his ruin will break the game completely for killers side. Pro survivors know how to hit all great skill check on ruin