So.. didn't they change anything about Oni?

They didn't mention anything about Oni in the designer update. I guess that means I can wait another 2 months (or forever) for a better gaming experience with him. He can't turn in his demon dash. It just feels wrong and horrible. The most fun killer turned into a truck simulator. He is currently just a cheap version of billy.. it cannot be that this is intended. Maybe you won't understand this... but I'm sure you will if you love Oni as much as I do. Huntress has been in the game for two and a half years. Since then no killer has been so much fun for me ... until that beautiful creature named Oni appeared.

I even don't care about Ruin or any other change at this point.


Give me HOPE!! @Peanits @not_Queen

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • The Developer Notes were just that, not the full patch notes - you will need to wait until the PTB to see what other changes there are.