More killer nerfs... thanks (rant)
As a killer main who's played since day one... I wont continue after the changes. Red rank 4k's continue to be borderline impossible for most killers.
If 90% run it it should be a base change to the mode! Slow gen repair time and make them automatically regress slowly and make skillchecks harder to do I've not seen a gen explode in red ranks in months
If you care oh so much about survivors just make a bot they can play against
Matchmaking about to get alot longer with this player drop off tell you that.
Comments
You are not supposed to 4k. Just get that into your head.
The problem here is , a 4 survivor survival happens more then a 4k at red ranks, and thats not supposed to happen either. Just get that into your head.
What a broken logic, again. The game is designed not to 4k, other way round its not the case, that its design-wise.
If I'm correct on what he's saying. He said that survivors at red ranks will have a higher tendency of escaping than death from any other killer who isn't Freddy, Hillbilly, and or Spirit. So removing a perk that allowed more normal M1 killers to have more of an impact are going to be suffering. I get that 4ks aren't suppose to be a normal occurence. It's two escape and two dead, right?
So if I outskill and outplay every survivor, I should not get a 4k? What of a ######### up logic is that?