Idk how i feel about ruin now
I just now wonder if this game will die or not. Ruin is very touchy and the way the devs handle it is... Questionable. I wonder what the overall take on this will be after testing or even its live release.
I just now wonder if this game will die or not. Ruin is very touchy and the way the devs handle it is... Questionable. I wonder what the overall take on this will be after testing or even its live release.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
KEKW they removed more usefulness to this is not happening
The game won't die.
Stop kidding yourself.