Hillbilly and leatherface pink add-ons
I feel it is unfair for the Billy boy and the bubba to not have at least one pink add-on. I believe they too deserve some love. So my suggestions;
Hillbilly;while sprinting,injured survivors (or all survivors) auras are revealed to you.
Bubba; tremendously increase movement speed while you frenzy.
Or
Bubba's frenzy cannot be stopped,even if he hits on a wall (with a few words,you can frenzy without worrying about walls)
Or
Everytime someone is hooked,leave a clone that will have his chainsaw ready,and has equiped the perk insidious.
What do you think? Do the two chainsaw boiz need some love too? Let me know down below.
Comments
They'll be getting ultra rare add-ons when we get around to reviewing their add-ons. They were created before there was a standard for add-ons (4 common, 5 uncommon, 5 rare, 4 very rare, 2 ultra rare).
The Hillbilly one sounds like a bit much to me. Since there's no cooldown on the chainsaw, that would mean being able to see every survivor's aura whenever you want. Combined with being able to cross the entire map in a matter of seconds and being able to instantly down survivors, it would be overkill.
The last one for Leatherface also sounds very confusing and out of place for him.
I like the shadow clone jutsu idea., Buuuuut how would it works?
I was thinking that Billy needs some aura reading abilities,and I got the idea of it from the red add-on of demigorgon. So if it is better,I would like to add "the chainsaw has a cooldown of 5/10 seconds"
As for the last of my add-ons,the letherface one fits him perfectly. It will allow him to camp a survivor and continue doing bubba things. Please consider this as the most fitting add-on for letherface. Otherwise;whenever you hook a survivor,the next survivor that goes for the save doesn't have the ability to use borrowed time :D
The other letherface will camp instead of him :D
I just realized I wrote leatherface wrong. I feel so bad,sorry :(
And demogorgon too.
I have dyslexia so I have an excuse :3
As someone that mains both Hillbilly and Leatherface (the only killers I can play at red ranks), I personally don't think they need any addon changes. The insta chainsaw and the curve addons are already pretty good.
In my opinion Hillbilly is the most balanced killer in the game, the most enjoyable to play as and against (when it's a good Hillbilly, not a m1lly). I really don't want Hillbilly to get the nurse treatment. As the Nurse got her basekit nerfed (which wasn't needed, and I'm a survivor main) when she was only going to get an addon change.
Ok body. Are you on PC or mobile?
Mobile rn don't judge me ;-;
Don't worry. I used to say happy Christmas. Now I learned. My English is pretty bad
I believe after the word "English" you put "are"
Tho who am I to say what is wrong and what is right?
I don't even know how to spell bubba
"Hillbilly;while sprinting,injured survivors (or all survivors) auras are revealed to you."
Even if it would only work for injured survivors.. this is absolutely crazy.