SoloQ

Is soloQ at the worst state ever?I have been trying to play at rank 1 but it's impossible so i just switched to killer.I get teammates that bodyblock me at pallets cause they camp them while i'm injured so i go down.I give a survivor bt he doesn't bodyblock for me he just runs out of the basement.Red rank survivors feel like rank 20 survivors lmao.Does anyone have a good soloQ experience constantly without having ######### teammates?

Comments

  • Yes, I've had a few weird team mates just recently; gen tapping, running around the map looking for ruin and not using BT to bodyblock; not the usual red rank survivor, at least not the one I'm used to.

  • @Xerge said:

    Yes, I've had a few weird team mates just recently; gen tapping, running around the map looking for ruin and not using BT to bodyblock; not the usual red rank survivor, at least not the one I'm used to.

    I think personally,that the new way rank reset works will make everybody come to red ranks eventually cause it doesn't push you far enough back in ranks.And i think thats the reason why the red ranks don't feel like red but rather green,yellow

  • It's worse since the new rank reset mechanic. Do it like me: don't okay solo anymore. Get some decent players and just play swf. No point the hassle

  • @FriendlyGuerl said:

    SoloQ is painful. Solo survivor will be the weakest role after soundbugs get fixed.

    They already are imo

  • @DwightOP said:

    It's worse since the new rank reset mechanic. Do it like me: don't okay solo anymore. Get some decent players and just play swf. No point the hassle

    I'll probably start doing that tbh.SoloQ is just not worth it