is stranger things chapter worth it?
is stranger things chapter worth it? it looks expensive. but you get 2 survivor and a killer.
is stranger things chapter worth it? it looks expensive. but you get 2 survivor and a killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. At least for DemoPls.
Demo is weak and boring to play as, but Surge is an ok perk and the survivors have decent perks.
It depends on what you want and expect.
The Demogorgon is a fun killer, but not quiet the strongest of the bunch and the survivors are just models. At the moment the perks are all nieche beside Inner Strenght.
If you like Stranger Things, there is nothing better then this, but if you want a high tier Killer or great perks, i would avoid this DLC.
I'd say yes. Demogorgon is really fun to use but not the best tier killer. Nancy's worth it for inner strength and Steve is, well, Steve. His perks aren't that great but you get a great hairdo. Overall it's worth it imo
Perk wise not really. Steve's perks are awful as well as Demogorgon (except surge which is okay-is).
Nancy perks however are excellent, I highly suggest you to buy Nancy only if you're not interested in playing Demogorgon, which is a decent killer nonetheless.
I'd say it depends on the platform youre playing on and what you want to get out of it. I personally don't regret buying it, because I really like some of the survivor and killer teachables. However, the demo itself is almost unplayable on ps4, due to how badly optimised it is. As soon as I get into a chase my framerate drops down to 10 fps or lower, making the game almost unplayable. I haven't experienced this with any other killer. If you're playing on a more powerful platform though, I'd say go for it, because the killer is still really fun