wiggle wiggle wiggle
Your wiggle bar is full, you get full points for your wiggle, and you still getting hooked. That's all. I know it's not new and will never stop happening, but every time it does, I'm reminded of how much I LOVE IT.
Your wiggle bar is full, you get full points for your wiggle, and you still getting hooked. That's all. I know it's not new and will never stop happening, but every time it does, I'm reminded of how much I LOVE IT.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Saw the title and just thought of "Sexy and I know it"
Gotta love that good ol' hook slide Killers do when near the hook
lol, yep, that was my inspiration for the title, not gonna lie
It's just so rare that I get free so when I do and then still don't, UGH
In all fairness, the hook doesnt swivel for killers, and standing infront of the hook trying to get the exact right angle for the animation to start would be troublesome. Its understandable for the devs to have "the slide" in place to avoid complications.
Cha cha real smooth
Are you trying to tell me this thread isn't named off of "Wiggle" by Jason Derulo?
I understand it's purpose, but I do feel a bit cheated when they slide from a 90+ degree angle around to the front of the hook.
They still got to the hook though. The sliding occurs AFTER they reach the hook. If they start sliding when they're still abit away, id understand...but they dont. The slide only occurs when they've reached the hook and the area infront of it is clear (nobody is bodyblocking).
I fully understand the frustration of seeing the bar being VISIBLY full, but knowing it mustve been at like 99.9999% instead of 100. I play Bubba alot...I know the pain of letting go of the button a TAD too early and seeing the guy who should be downed getting away.
will more people please use uni's perk? ๐
I am!
I'm on console actually. But still, what a time to be alive.