What is the best designed killer for you so far?
Imo it's the reworked Freddy
He gives Survivors an optional objective (waking up) and severly punishes those who don't do it by making chases in his favor
If the survivors mindlesly do gens they are giving Freddy an insane advantage but if they take the time to wake up they severly limit what he can do
I hope Freddy can be the standert for killers from now on, you can even buff survivors if that's too strong
Just the feeling of punishing those who play without thinking is great
The only thing i don't like about him is that his addons are a tad boring
Comments
I dont know much about Freddy sleep power but isnt Survivor auto put to sleep after 2min? And even so each time you wake up, it takes longer time
IMO Michael Myers:
Only the survivor action to wake up gets longer each time, the alarm clock and failing skill checks wakes you up the same
If you fail a skillcheck each 60 sec you can avoid falling asleep all together untill you are hit by freddy
Yeah i agree Michael was a close second for me
Agreed. By far one of the best killer to play and play against.
I would also say Pig and Huntress if it wasn't for the RNG on the former and the janky hitboxes on the latter.
Any killer with high mobility or that has the ability to leave his presence around the map like trapper and hag.
Killers like Pig and Clown need a small buff.
For example; I think survivors should start the match with a reverse bear trap on their heads, this would buff Pig's presence on the map from the beginning of the game. She also needs to move a bit faster while she is crouched.
I have no idea how Clown could have more map presence, I wish I could come up with something...
Huntress.
Once every 60sec is abit much, by the time you run to the other side and go back to continue to repair gen, its likely 30sec off gen at least. And with 15sec from alarm and go back to the gen, you have 40-45sec of waking while repair gen.
I'd say Pig, she can do a bit of everything.
The only thing she lacks is map pressure.
Missing a skillcheck regresses the gen by 8% by base so it takes about 10 sec to get that progress back, less if multiple people are on a gen
The alarm clocks are more for the mid game when the number of generators are getting low
Doctor,it should be so hard to make this complicated of a killer with a pretty interesting lore. I love him
I'm glad to see this much variation :D
hillbilly
I like the demogorgon. Love the portals, his chase music, and his screams. His shred ability is also useful IMO. if played right, he can put a lot of map pressure.