Clown Buff

So the clown is the weakest killer in the game right? With the demogorgon as a close second. If this is the case, will Clown ever get some buffs to him?

Comments

  • Hopefully someday. He could do with a "rework" like Doctor, and I'd love to see them turn Father Campbell's Chapel into a full blown circus :)

  • So about Clown, we have no dev feedback on him and there have been no changes leaked, so no.

    About Demo, he is top tier lol. He has insane chase potential and detection, as well as being able to get grabs and traverse the map. Honestly I can't imagine how you think he is the second weakest killer

  • @DepressedClownMain said:

    So about Clown, we have no dev feedback on him and there have been no changes leaked, so no.

    About Demo, he is top tier lol. He has insane chase potential and detection, as well as being able to get grabs and traverse the map. Honestly I can't imagine how you think he is the second weakest killer

    Agreed about demo. He's a very solid killer. Only thing that is trash are his perks.

  • @PistolTimb said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/967151#Comment_967151

    Agreed about demo. He's a very solid killer. Only thing that is trash are his perks.

    What do you mean bro Mindbreaker exhausts people working on gens for 3 seconds lol thx devs

  • @DepressedClownMain said:

    So about Clown, we have no dev feedback on him and there have been no changes leaked, so no.

    About Demo, he is top tier lol. He has insane chase potential and detection, as well as being able to get grabs and traverse the map. Honestly I can't imagine how you think he is the second weakest killer

    My bad for being mistaken, but didn’t he have the 2nd lowest kill rate on the statistics chart back in November?

  • I hope he gets a rework. He looks fun to play, but I have been reluctant to buy him since people say that he is not in a very good state.

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/967151#Comment_967151

    My bad for being mistaken, but didn’t he have the 2nd lowest kill rate on the statistics chart back in November?

    Well, idk about kill rates but they dont mean much