Do you think trapper should start match with 5-10 traps already set?
Do you think trapper should come standard with each map starting with 5-10 traps preset in prime locations, so he doesn’t have to waste time setting them?
Like maybe at shack windows and a few select strong pallets? That way survivors get what’s coming right away?
Comments
No.
Nah, that's what iri stone is for. Just make stitched bag basekit, increase total traps on the map by 1 or 2, make it so he can reset traps without picking them up, and I think he would be in a good spot.
That wouldn't solve anything. Traps are mostly useless if survivors know where they are.
Well spawning would be random and well hidden (unlike totems) so survivors would never know.
Honestly,like puppers and monto,I believe that the trapper should have all his traps in his hand. A bit too much I know,but I think he will be balanced :d
He needs several tweaks to his outdated kit.
Start with 3 traps at base and survivors that walk into a trap while injured and escape should be downed. Increase the traps radius as well, it's currently too small.
An add on which prevents you from stepping on your own trap would make for some insane plays.