Any idea when No Mither is being nerfed?

I recall in the November live stream the devs reported they are indeed aware that No Mither (perk) is drastically over-performing and are looking into massively nerfing it. Has anyone heard anymore about this?

With the double blood points happening, I’m seeing nothing but try hard survivors running No Mither, paired with slippery meat, and abusing those obnoxious broken keys. It’s toxic and makes me want to quit playing killer.

Comments

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    I'm assuming this is a joke thread because No Mither is in serious need of a buff.

    Oh I suppose you’re going to tell me broken keys are fair as well? What’s next?

  • Survivor should start in Dying State and not be able to recover or being healed.

    Thats what I call balanced!

    Killer Main btw.

  • I think it would be way better if you started in the Dying state - That way you'd be guaranteed to pick yourself up!