Losing with dignity

I see alot of ppl get toxic during the endgame chat, so its nice to be able to see some teams who can be dignified when the match is over. This team...didnt do so hot. Was expecting abit of flack in the endgame chat about how I tunneled, camped, slugged, ect (DID do abit of slugging, infectous fright is good for that...but hooked ppl when I didnt have another target). Instead, I got THIS. Had a nice little convo about feathering Billys saw at pallets and no hard feelings. Feel like more ppl should be like this after a hard game.

20200105022944_1.jpg


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Getting complimented on your killer skills really is a refreshing experiance

  • Is this 'The Twilight Zone'? Haha! This is good that you got complicated and didn't get any annoying comments this time around. :)

  • When I play survivor or killer, I call em like I see em. I went against a clown and a spirit that played REALLY well, but only got a 1K and I complimented them both, because they were one survivor mistake away from having a 4k. Both seemed shocked that a survivor would say anything positive. The spirit had my butt cheeks clenched all game.

    Now the trapper that tunneled hardcore and went directly to where survivors were hiding EVERY SINGLE TIME without a detection perk..... He did not get a compliment.


    I got a 4K as hag, but these people knew how to counter hag, it took everything I had to beat them, I 100% complimented their play.

  • Clearly they don't know you can just say the magic words "camper tunneler -_-" or "swf -_-" to instantly invalidate their loss! They'll learn with time ๐Ÿ˜‰

    It is nice when people actually compliment you though. I complimented a Huntress on being really accurate with even longer range hatchets the other day and even though 3 escaped they seemed really happy about it, it doesn't take much to be a little bit positive!