Do you feel that Survivors get preferential treatment over Killers, or vice-versa?

For the sake of balance, gameplay, bug fixing, and just general content improvement, do you feel one gets more attention than the other? Be civil if you disagree.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • While I would like to believe its a 50/50 split there are several factors at play.

    1: Survivors make up a larger portion of the player base and (like it or not) decisions will be slightly skewed towards them intentionally or not as a company needs to make money to survive and thrive no matter how much they love their players.

    2: Some issues may be an easier fix than others making it seem like BHVR is working on one side more than another.

    3: Its difficult to not harbor feeling one way or another when many people complain for 1 side or the other and many may be subject to seeing/finding "evidence" to support the mindset they share.

    I have to say from personal experience it seems many killer related problems take far longer to address (sounds are a great example) where I see survivor related problems getting fixed quickly (Tinker 2 no TR issue). Even though I want to stay neutral on the subject I have to say I have been pulled into the poll option I have chosen. I hope to be proven wrong moving forward but my mind has drifted to this position through observation.

    At the end of the day BHVR can do as they please and I can decide if I wish to give them my time as a player or not.

  • Survivors. I don't think BHVR has a malicious intent, but survivor mains outnumber killer mains so their voices are always gonna be heard more.

  • I'm voting for the secret option that's just a neutral "no", because I'm not sure what the point you're trying to make about cosmetics is there but I have my suspicions, and if I'm correct then I don't agree with that option either.

  • @Fibijean said:

    I'm voting for the secret option that's just a neutral "no", because I'm not sure what the point you're trying to make about cosmetics is there but I have my suspicions, and if I'm correct then I don't agree with that option either.

    It was merely a joke option.

  • Ah, so there wasn't really a "no" option? My point stands, then - I still want to vote for the neutral "no" option that isn't there.

  • I also vote no, I think the devs do what they think will bring the game closer to the impossible "balance."

    Sometimes killers take a hit, sometimes survivors do, sometimes something randomly gets buffed for no rational reason, like Borrowed Time.

    All in all I don't think they go in with the mentality of "how do we ######### over killers today?" or vice versa.

  • No. It's either that way or the other sometimes. There's a time where killer get stuff and then there's also a time where surv do get stuff..

    So I will say both.

  • They get an equal amount of attention, it's just that killers get the short end of the stick.