Should they release a Cupid Dwight for Valentine’s Day?
Picture him in a diaper with a bow/arrow strapped up his back, with heart shaped arrows? I think it would sell massively.
Tagged:
Trusted
Picture him in a diaper with a bow/arrow strapped up his back, with heart shaped arrows? I think it would sell massively.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We could use a Cupid
GollumQuentin.Elf Dwight is cute. I feel like Adult Baby Dwight would just be kinda creepy.
Cupid Adam
Cupid Shirtless David.
I personally wouldn't like it, but some people will, their goal might make baby Dweet more real.
Okay skip the diaper and throw him in a loin cloth. Go from baby to stud.
I feel like Dwight has gotten a lot of really cool cosmetics recently. I'd personally like to see that skin, but on another character for variety sake. Perhaps Jeff. Iimagine a cupid outfit with the face paint - that would be hella creepy
Dwight, no.
Kate, yes.
Stop fantasizing about my husband in a diaper, homewrecker.
#RealMenWearLoincloths
No, as much as I live Dwight, he’s gotten enough love with the cosmetics.
Let someone else, that doesn’t have many cosmetics, have the Cupid costume. I hear Quentin only has cobwebs in his closet.
As much as I would laugh at this I do believe it should go to a different survivor :v