Buff Leatherface

This dude deserves some love. I think starting with his addons just removing his negatives would be a good start, maybe not enough, but why not since we have a similar killer who is basically stronger than him in almost every aspect.

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • As far as I'm concerned, Wraith & Freddy are next on the table. Let's hope LF will get his share of buffs after that, but I doubt it's gonna happen before in the next 5 months.

  • This content has been removed.
  • LF is very bad killer as he has nothing for his name.
    Without addons he won't catch up to a survivor in a straight line.

    It is as if he was created only to counter BT for few days.

  • He needs a few tweaks here and there. I suggest

    • Smaller terror radius, 32--->28
    • Reduced speed penalty when charging up the chainsaw
    • a chainsaw attack that doesn't stop after breaking a pallet
  • Acceleration NEEDS some big buffs. It is a useless mechanic on him

  • He has such a cool design, it's unfortunate that he's quite weak.

  • @Acromio said:

    • Reduced speed penalty when charging up the chainsaw
    • a chainsaw attack that doesn't stop after breaking a pallet

    Both of these would be massive changes. He'd feel unstoppable and that'd be so awesome.