Window lunges
I've been running some Anti dedicated server build to boost my vault speed and the amount of killers trying to clip my back on safe vaults is becoming hilarious. Starting to think these killers are well aware that they're getting away with these types of hits, I never seen these type of lunges prior to dedicated servers.
Heck I seen some "Okay how did that hit" moments in my killer too
Comments
Vault speed builds rarely compensate for Dedicated Servers. It is really a placebo, go look up the numbers and how fast it actually speeds it up.
I did and its working. It reduced the BS window lunges I constantly got prior to using that build even get away with some medium vaults now.Numbers looks bad on paper and I thought that such a slight boost is useless in reality but you'll notice the difference when you use it actually use it in game.
There's also a lot of factors to consider inside an actual chase to contribute to safe vault so there's that. Be it latency, Distances from the windows, When and where the killer started reacting then lunging,etc so it's hard to say. But I'll go with my experience with running the build for an entire week. It worked wonders.