I just want someone to explain matchmaking to me
How does the matchmaking exactly work now. Well... if it even works, because how can I rank 3 surv get 2xrank20, 12 and killer 11. Thanks for answers
How does the matchmaking exactly work now. Well... if it even works, because how can I rank 3 surv get 2xrank20, 12 and killer 11. Thanks for answers
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty sure even Behavior won't know how to explain the workings of their own Matchmaking, So I won't even try and make sense of it.
I am pretty sure that it is simply a bug they did not manage to fix before their vacation.
Matchmaking doesn't work, they keep lying to us about this "6 ranks hard cap", but basically there's a core issue. Since even at green ranks you get matched with brown rank killers.
also the new rank reset worsened everything.